The Holland Festival courteously invites both Dutch and foreign journalists and theatre critics to cover or review the festival. The following accreditation rules apply:
- You can only apply for accreditation by completing an accreditation form.
- You are required to cover or write a review of the performance or concert for
which you have received accreditation.
- If you are unable to attend the performance or concert for which you have
been accredited, you will let usknow two hours before commencement at the
In addition to complying with the three points above:
- International media representatives must also send the articles concerned
to the Holland Festival’s Communication & Marketing Department
immediately after publication.
- Please be informed that the Holland Festival does not reimburse travel or